This workshop will discuss the rationale, the scope and the constraints to the development of principles that could guide the transformation of current PPP models to make them fit for sustainable development goals. It will include speakers from key public and private sector stakeholders, and an inclusive discussion, allowing members, experts and other stakeholders (including private sector and civil society) to reflect in light of their own experiences and expectations.
- Pete K. Rahn, MDOT Secretary of Transportation
- Lisa Choplin, Director, MDOT SHA I-495 & I-270 P3 Office
- Jeff Folden, Deputy Director, MDOT SHA I-495 & I-270 P3 Office
- Anath Prasad, President, Florida Transportation Builders Association, Inc.
- Bob Latham, Executive Vice President, Associated Pennsylvania Constructors
- Jeff Southard, Executive Vice President, Virginia Transposition Construction Alliance
- Chuck Wall, Partner, Public Private Partnerships & Infrastructure Development, Seyfarth Law LLP
- Jennifer Aument, President, North America, Transurban
- Beaver Excavating